Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Video of the Day: Canning Vegetables During the Depression

I'm researching the obsession I plan on having beginning in the Spring, canning! Some of my favorite fruits and vegetables are best in the spring and summer such as tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries...oh, the list goes on! I want to continue enjoying those vibrant flavors even after the season is over, so next year I'm going to can tomato sauce and fruit preserves! WHOOO-HOOOO!!!  I'm actually going to by some jars and test out some of these techniques at the start of the year. I want to get my technique down before my fav fruits and veggies actually bloom!

The 1st stage of my research has been YouTube surfing and this is one of the many great videos I cam across! ENJOY! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment