Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Video of the Day: How to Roast Garlic

I love garlic! I love roasted garlic soooo much more!  The sweet smooth roasted flavor is great in almost any savory dish! Garlic, generally, is one of my favorite ingredients to add in any savory dish. Even dishes that don't necessarily call for it get a hit of garlic anyway!

Today's video is a short basic clip on how to roast garlic. Funny enough, while looking for garlic clips I began chatting with a fellow foodie about her roasted garlic technique. She roasts a bunch at a time, uses what she needs for her dish today, and puts the unused roasted whole bulb of garlic in a zip lock and freezes it for when she needs it later! Now, when I have conversations like that I fee like I'm having a *UH DUH* moment, instead of an *AH HA* moment!I hope you enjoy this clip!


No comments:

Post a Comment